Our top priority is the health and safety of our pupils and staff. We have carried out a detailed Risk Assessment (this can be viewed on the tab to the right hand side of this information) to ensure that our pupils and staff are as safe as they possibly can be.
We continue to follow the government guidelines and update parents, carers and staff regularly with updates.
Covid-19 Self Isolation
If your child is self-isolating due to them (or someone else in your household) displaying symptoms it is important to let us know. Please contact the school office. If this occurs at the weekend, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Stay at home with the rest of your household until you get the result.
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible – call 119 to book this or go to NHS online https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
- Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Call 111 if you cannot get help online. Do not go to places like a GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy.
If your child seems very unwell, is getting worse or you think there’s something seriously wrong, call 999.
Do not delay getting help if you’re worried. Trust your instincts. If you have difficulty booking a test, contact us and we will try to support as best we can.