Family Voice Events
Family Voice are a local registered charity who are actively seeking to improve services in all areas of the lives of children and young people with disabilities or additional needs. They are here for Parents and Carers of children and young people aged 0—25 years with a disability or additional needs.
They aim to work together with professionals and parents so that the services for our children and young people meet their needs. Putting parent carers and their children at the centre and helping them to be heard.
The Service We Provide
- Help parents engage with professionals across Health, Education and Social Care.
- Facilitate participation in service delivery.
- Provide a voice for parents at strategic level meetings
- Hold informative events
- Help parents and carers have access to the information about what services are available to them.
- Signpost parents and carers to other agencies/ organisations who provide specifc services that we do not.
- Provide family based trips and activities
- Run a community centre
- Provide short breaks