Mrs Reynolds' Maths Group
There are many activities you can do at home to help your child during the time when the school is closed such as:
- Using money - finding the total of coins
- Play board games such as snakes and ladders using 2 dice and adding the total
- Card games e.g. Top Trumps
- Measure lengths using a ruler
- Learn to tell the time using an analogue clock (one with hands). Start with o'clock, half past and quarter past.
- Practise number bonds
- Count objects in groups of 2, 5, 10, 3 etc
- Practise finding halves and doubles
There is a pack of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division worksheets for the children to complete at home. You can also download the worksheets here.