Welcome from the pre school manager
Welcome to Leighton Primary Pre-School. We are fully committed to providing high quality care, social and educational experiences for all our children. The staff at Leighton preschool appreciate that is an extremely important and exciting time for your child and we strive to ensure a positive and enriching beginning to your child’s education. We place your child’s safety, development and welfare at the top of all our priorities and will work closely in partnership with you to ensure the settling-in period and time spent at our pre school is one in which the children feel happy and secure at all times.
With a dedicated, experienced and well established team we provide a safe, stimulating environment in which your child can reach their full potential in a well-equipped, carefully planned, child centered environment.
An environment that cares for the whole child, allowing them to grow confidently and develop as individuals by providing them with exciting activities and opportunities to promote a thirst for knowledge and embark on the lifelong learning process.
Aims and Objectives
- Value and care for each child as an individual.
- Provide equal opportunities for all staff, children and their families.
- Provide good quality care and education.
- Give children experiences that promote; stability, a positive attitude to learning, ability to maintain relationships with others, an empathy for other lifestyles, cultures, gender, religion etc. A responsible attitude towards their environment, a sense of challenge and achievement, self-confidence and independence.
- Promote and encourage partnership with parents in their child’s care and education.
- Develop positive partnerships in the local community.
- Provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment to enable the child to develop in all areas.
All the staff at Leighton Primary Pre-School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
All staff will be alert to signs of abuse and neglect and will follow the appropriate procedures to ensure the children receive the appropriate support and protection. We will, according to the law, pass on information which gives us cause for concern about a child’s welfare.
We will work with parents to build their understanding of, and commitment to, the principles of safeguarding all our children.
The safety and well-being of the children is of upmost importance to us at Leighton Primary Pre-School. We believe that children have a right to be strong, resilient and listened to. We promote this by creating an environment in which children feel safe, valued and respected.
Thank you taking this opportunity to explore our website page.
Please feel free to make an appointment with me for a visit and to find out more about the Leighton pre school.
Pre school Manager