Useful Websites and Information
Information for parents
Below are some suggested websites that you may be useful for parents for additional support is required throughout the period of a possible school closure
These web links lead to a variety of websites that will support and extend the learning that takes place in school.
- http://games.e4education.co.uk/ - A variety of math games as well as games for literacy and science
- http://www.maths-games.org/times-tables-games.html - Games to develop a strength with times tables
- http://www.teachingtables.co.uk/ - More games to develop a strength with times tables
- http://www.learnyourtables.co.uk/en/index2.htm - Even more games to develop a strength with times tables
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/ - A place to find English, maths and science games for children in EYFS, Year 1 and Year 2
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/ - A place to find English, maths and science games for children in Year 3 to Year 6
- http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/ - Interactive maths games
During this period of school closure there will also be many FREE songs, videos of each song, together with some simple linked ideas and activities especially written to help parents engage with some singing, music teaching and much more!
Our school also use the Music scheme Charanga to support the teaching of Music. There are are seven new 'Music at home' units availible for you to explore for FREE.
Please also see E-Safety, Anti-Bullying and Keeping your child safe pages for other websites.